Aquafilter EXCITO-B – 5 Stage under-counter water filter
- Filtration Stages
- Reccomendations for Use
- Technical Specificaiton
Stage 1 : AIPRO-20M-QM removes sediments such as sand, silt, rust, suspended solids down to 20 microns.
Stage 2 : AISTRO-2-QM reduces water hardness and the concentration of iron.
Stage 3 : AICRO-3-QM activated coconut shell carbon cartridge which removes chlorine, pesticides, organic matter as well as improves the taste and smell of water
Stage 4 : AICRO-4-QM activated coconut shell carbon cartridge with KDF media reduces the concentration of heavy metals, and it exhibits bacteriostatic properties, whilst removing residual chlorine, pesticides and organic matter and final improvment of taste and smell of water.
Stage 5 : UF membrane removes contaminants from water not smaller than 0.02 microns, including most bacteria and viruses.
Sets include: EXCITO-B system, AIPRO-20-QM, AISTRO-2-QM, AICRO-3-QM, AICRO-4-QM cartridges, TLCHF-2T UF membrane, FXFCH17-C faucet, feed water connector 1/2″, tubing, instruction and color box.
– High quality
– Competitive pricing
– Fast product delivery
– Innovative BACINIX? nanosilver technology, providing antibacterial protection
– A wide range of interchangeable water filter cartridges
– Made in EU
– Compact, undercounter, and apartment size
– Designed to remove contaminants of size 0.02 micron (capillary technology – ultra-filtration)
– Innovative inserts: a “QM” does not require the use of additional sealants
– Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
– Five Stages of Filtration
– Easy to install with System Specifications
– Systems equipped with modern faucet and all installation accessories
– Point-of-Use (POU) systems can filter out bad tastes, colors or odors, which pose no health risk but still affect the water quality
– This system will improve the flavor of water used for drinking and cooking
– Perfect for almost any household and will easily fit into any space
– Kitchen compact, undercounter, home and apartment size
– Recommended for Families
Dimensions (H x W x L): 438 x 100 x 360 (mm)
Connection adapter: 1/2″
Working Temp.: 2°C – 45°C (36°F – 113°F)
Flow rate: 1,9 l/m (0.6 gpm)
Working Pressure: 3.5 bar (52.5 PSI)