Ecosoft P’URE AquaCalcium reverse osmosis filter
- 100% safety - viruses and bacteria do not have the slightest chance. The membrane allows only water molecules to pass through.
- Calcium water is tasty and healthy. Calcium is fully absorbed from water. The optimal and constant amount of minerals in water is 55‒65 mg/l. We looked at how water passes through mineral rocks in nature, and repeated this process in the filter. Simple installation – your kitchen will remain intact. The filter is placed under the sink as compactly as possible due to the stable design, as well as the possibility of vertical and horizontal installation. Your sink will be complemented by a stylish chrome-plated tap for convenient access to drinking water.
- Easy replacement of filters – constant access to high quality water. Replacement filters are sold in convenient kits; any family member can manage their installation. And we are always available – we are happy to answer your questions and take care of you, reminding you about changing the replacement filters.
Ecosoft P’URE AquaCalcium RO filter comes with
- DOW Filmtec™ (USA) is a leader in the field of reverse osmosis technology;
- 6 stages of water purification, incl. calcium enrichment of water;
- up to 280 litres of drinking water per day;
- pressure tank for drinking water with a useful volume of 7 litres.
The filter is installed in the kitchen under the sink. Designed for the purification of cold water only.
Reverse osmosis technology allows removal of 99.8% of pollution from water. This is the most advanced way to purify drinking water available for home use.
280 l/day Dow Filmtec™ reverse osmosis membrane is the core part of the filter. It purifies water at the molecular level, retaining all varieties of pollution, including bacteria and viruses.
The reverse osmosis membrane is a semi-permeable polymer fabric. Its pores are 200 times smaller than the size of viruses, therefore membrane cleaning guarantees complete biological protection. The water purified in such a way does not need to be boiled. It is completely safe for people of any age, including small children.
Water enrichment with the necessary amount of calcium
According to the research of the World Health Organization, calcium is absorbed equally from food and water. Thanks to the AquaCalcium mineral filter, your family will receive the necessary amount of calcium every day.
Benefits of calcium for the body
Calcium is vital to humans and is the most common trace element in the body. Receiving the required amount of calcium daily is needed by:
- children and adolescents - for the proper formation and growth of elements of the musculoskeletal system;
- adults - essential for good health and well-being;
- elderly - to reduce the risk of occurrence and development of a number of age-related diseases.
Enough calcium helps to prevent hypertension, stroke, osteoporosis and obesity. Calcium fortified water is ideal for people wiht an active lifestyle, as well as those at risk of inadequate nutrition.
How does the AquaCalcium mineral filter works?
AquaCalcium is a replaceable filter with mineral granules. The mineralizing filter is designed in such a way as to ensure the speed of the flow of water is like that of natural mountain springs. As a result, the calcium content is always maintained at 55-65 mg/l. Who are its users?
Operating pressure for filter without pump, bar
Operating pressure for filter with pump, bar
Inlet water temperature, °С
Filter weight, kg (as standard)
External water connection, inches
Dimensions, H x W x D, mm
Tank dimensions, H x W x D, mm
1. Filter housing
2. Plastic pressure tank (7 liters)
3. Neat faucet for purified water
4. Pre-filter cartridge pack (3 cartridges)
5. Membrane + carbon post filter pack
6. AquaCalcium mineral filter
7. Tube and fitting pack
8. Housing wrenches for membrane and filter replacement
9. User's manualal
What kind of water can be purified using this filter*
Total dissolved solids, mg/l
Total iron, mg/l
Chemical oxygen demand, mg O2/l
Total microbial count (TBC), CFU/100 ml
* If water quality does not meet above requirements, pre-filter and membrane service life may be decreased
Royal Mail 24 / Royal Mail 48
This service can take up to five working days although typically most items are delivered within two working days. We can only ship some of our smaller products via this service
Royal Mail Tracked 24 / Tracked 48
This service can take up to five working days although typically most items are delivered within two working days. We can only ship some of our smaller products via this service. This is s tracked service, and does not require a signature.
DHL Express / Menzies
We offer next day as standard for our stock items with our logistics partner DHL. Tracking and shipping notifications will enable you to know when you parcel is out for delivery.
Please note we try to keep all products in stock, however at times out of stocks cannot be avoided. We will always email you updates on your orders status to keep you fully informed.
Royal Mail International Tracked
This service can take 5-10 days dependant on your location. This is a tracked service for small, lower value items
This service is for most countries in mainland Europe. Delivery is 2-7 days dependant on your location.
This services can take 2-7 days dependant on your location across the globe. Europe is typically 1-2 days from despatch, USA 2-3 days from despatch, Australia 5-7 days from despatch