Ecosoft RObust PRO reverse osmosis filter (Cream)
RObust PRO is a unique offer for real coffee professionals and connoisseurs. The filter is designed taking into account the world's "coffee" standards and allows to get water that perfectly reveals the inimitable coffee taste.
Water purification consists of the following stages:
- pre-filtration removes sediment impurities, chlorine, chlorination by-products and natural organic compounds
- reverse osmosis membrane (Dow Filmtec™ RO membrane) eliminates 99.8% of dissolved impurities, viruses and bacteria
- special RObust PRO replacement filter allows to get water with a small content of magnesium and calcium, which enhance the extraction of coffee flavor and aroma components
- post-filtration by Chemviron Carbon activated carbon improves the taste and odor of water
Using a multi-stage water purification technology ensures the availability of tasty water for drinking and making coffee, also guarantees the protection of the coffee machine from scale and other contaminants.
- RObust PRO is preparation of water, which most fully reveals the coffee beans taste and aroma (in accordance with the SCAA standards)
- Balanced mineral composition of water
- No scale on heating elements and deposit-free the elements of coffee machines
- Dow Filmtec™ membranes (USA) removes 99.8% of all water impurities, including bacteria and viruses
- Built-in indicators of control of pre-filters replacement and system operation
Reverse osmosis is the most advanced technology of water purification. Thanks to a special semipermeable membrane it is possible to efficiently purify drinking water from virtually all harmful impurities, including bacteria and viruses. The pores of this membrane are 200 times smaller than the viruses, and 4000 times smaller than the bacteria.
The high-pressure pump supplies water to the membrane and to a special replacement filter at the same time. The membrane provides highly-efficient water purification at the molecular level. A special replacement filter saturates the water with Ca and Mg, providing a wealth of coffee taste and aroma. As a result, the content of Ca and Mg as well as other water quality indicators comply with the recommendations of the SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America).
The RObust PRO filter is equipped with a dry-running pump protection function. If the supply of feed water is cut off or the inlet pressure drops below 0.4 bar, a low-pressure switch trigger that closes the valve and turns off the pump: even if the purified water tap is opened, the filter will not start until the supply of fresh water with sufficient pressure is restored.