Lowara e-SVH 1SVH12F007T/2 Hydrovar Variable Speed Vertical Multistage Pump 240v
- Overiew & Spec
- Benefits of e-SVH with HYDROVAR
- Features of the Hydrovar
- Technical Information
- Delivery & Returns
For all pumping needs in commercial or residential building and in industry applications, the demand for intelligent pumping systems is constantly growing. Controlled systems offer many advantages: reduced operating costs for the lifetime of the pump, lower environmental impact, longer lifetime of piping systems and networks.
For this reason, Lowara has developed the SVH: an intelligent pumping system which assures high level performance with energy consumption tailored to the systems demand.
SVH transforms the e-SV pumps into variable speed intelligent pumping systems. Thanks to the HYDROVAR, the speed of each pump varies so as to maintain a constant flow, a constant pressure, or a differential pressure. In doing so, at any point in time, the pump only receives the energy required. This in turns allows for considerable savings, especially for systems that have varying loads throughout the day.
Easy installation and space-saving:
SVH saves time and space during installation. The Hydrovar is delivered already mounted on the motor (for models up to 22kW). The hydrovar is kept cool by the motor fan and does not require a control panel. In order to function, only fuses on the supply line are needed (Check your local electrical installation regulations). A wall-mounted HYDROVAR version is available for higher power outputs (up to 45 kW).
- No need for additional pressure sensors: The SVH is fitted with a pressure transmitter or differential pressure transmitters, depending on the application (normally the pressure transducers are fitted on the flanges).
- No need for special pumps or motors.
- SVH is already pre-wired.
- No need for IN LINE filters. Hydrovar already includes the THDi filter embedded as standard.
- No need for bypass or safety systems: The SVH will immediately switch off when demand drops to zero or when it exceeds maximum pump capacity; thus making installation of additional safety devices unnecessary.
- Anti-condensation device: The HYDROVAR is fitted with anti-condensation devices which switch on when the pump is in standby in order to prevent condensation forming in the unit
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||250 (W) x 961 (H) mm|
|Connection Type||1 Inch Flanged|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||0.75kW|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Max Flow||40 l/min|
|Transducer Pressure||10 Bar|
|Seal Type||Silicon Carbide / Carbon / EPDM|
|Impeller Material||Stainless Steel / AISI 304|
Royal Mail 24 / Royal Mail 48
This service can take up to five working days although typically most items are delivered within two working days. We can only ship some of our smaller products via this service
Royal Mail Tracked 24 / Tracked 48
This service can take up to five working days although typically most items are delivered within two working days. We can only ship some of our smaller products via this service. This is s tracked service, and does not require a signature.
DHL Express / Menzies
We offer next day as standard for our stock items with our logistics partner DHL. Tracking and shipping notifications will enable you to know when you parcel is out for delivery.
Please note we try to keep all products in stock, however at times out of stocks cannot be avoided. We will always email you updates on your orders status to keep you fully informed.
Royal Mail International Tracked
This service can take 5-10 days dependant on your location. This is a tracked service for small, lower value items
This service is for most countries in mainland Europe. Delivery is 2-7 days dependant on your location.
This services can take 2-7 days dependant on your location across the globe. Europe is typically 1-2 days from despatch, USA 2-3 days from despatch, Australia 5-7 days from despatch