OxyGuard Handy Polaris 2 TGP
- Overiew & Spec
- Maintenance is easy - the DO measurement is made using the well-known OxyGuard Handy probe, and the TGP measurement tube sensor element can easily be exchanged if necessary.
- Delivery & Returns
The OxyGuard Handy Polaris TGP (Total Gas Pressure) Meter is a hand-held gas pressure meter that doubles as a dissolved oxygen meter. It can operate in three display modes- as a standard Handy Polaris dissolved oxygen (DO) meter, as a TGP meter displaying percent saturation, or as a TGP meter displaying pressures as volume percentage values. The user can choose which value is shown on the display.
The instrument also incorporates a data logger. Menu functions, along with an intuitive interface, make the Handy Polaris TGP/DO/Temperature meter easy to use for novice and experienced users alike.
The OxyGuard Handy Polaris TGP/DO/Temperature Meter also includes a membrane kit (10 O-rings/10 membranes), 50 ml electrolyte, membrane installation tool, and cathode cleaning pad.
The OxyGuard TGP probe can be directly connected to OxyGuard Commander, Convoy and Pacific systems. It can only be used with these systems. It does not need a separate transmitter or input unit, but communicates values directly. Only one field bus data cable connection is needed - the cable has cores for both data and the 24 V DC supply needed by the probe.
The TGP is designed for easy use. The measurement tube is wound on a central bobbin that is held in place by the protector. If the tube becomes fouled you simply unscrew the protector, unplug the bobbin and tube and fit a replacement.
Precise measurements are obtained by placing the TGP in the air and matching - or calibrating - the TGP against the barometric pressure sensor of the DO Meter or Pacific of the system. This means that a very accurate value of the difference between the gas pressure in the water and the gas pressure in the air can be obtained. The pressure measurements can also both be calibrated against the absolute value of the barometric pressure if this is known accurately.
The TGP has the same diameter as a standard OxyGuard probe so that standard mounting devices can be used.
- Dimensions: Meter 98 mm diameter x 36 mm
- Probe: 58 mm x 110 mm + cable gland
- Cable Length: Standard 3 m. Other on request.
- Operating Conditions: Probe: -5 to +45°C, meter -20 to +60°C.
- Encapsulation (meter): Short-term immersion proof to 5m depth.
- Display: Graphical LCD display. Variable backlight.
- Parameters measured: Oxygen partial pressure, atmospheric pressure, total dissolved gas pressure, temperature at probe.
- Parameters displayed: DO in mg/l, % sat, % vol. TGP in % sat. Rest gas in % sat, % vol. Temperature in °C or °F.
- Measuring range, DO: 0-60.0 ppm (mg/l), 0-600% saturation and 0-60% vol.
- Oxygen Probe Type: Galvanic cell, self polarizing, self temperature compensating. DO measurement automatically compensated for temperature and barometric pressure. Manual salinity compensation between 0-59 ppt salinity. DO accuracy depends on calibration accuracy. Typically better than +/- 1% of measured value +/- 1 digit within the standard measuring range. DO measurement repeatability typically better than +/- 0.5% of measured value. Response Time (DO) 90% of end value in less than 20 seconds in water.
- Measuring range, pressures: to over 200% sat, 2 bar. Accuracy +/- 2% of value
- Measuring range, temp: -5 to +45°C. Accuracy +/- 0.2°C.
- Self-check of: Probe function, meter function, cable, battery.
- Accessories included: Storage pouch, DO probe membranes with O-rings & electrolyte, cathode cleaning pad, storage pouch.
Royal Mail 24 / Royal Mail 48
This service can take up to five working days although typically most items are delivered within two working days. We can only ship some of our smaller products via this service
Royal Mail Tracked 24 / Tracked 48
This service can take up to five working days although typically most items are delivered within two working days. We can only ship some of our smaller products via this service. This is s tracked service, and does not require a signature.
DHL Express / Menzies
We offer next day as standard for our stock items with our logistics partner DHL. Tracking and shipping notifications will enable you to know when you parcel is out for delivery.
Please note we try to keep all products in stock, however at times out of stocks cannot be avoided. We will always email you updates on your orders status to keep you fully informed.
Royal Mail International Tracked
This service can take 5-10 days dependant on your location. This is a tracked service for small, lower value items
This service is for most countries in mainland Europe. Delivery is 2-7 days dependant on your location.
This services can take 2-7 days dependant on your location across the globe. Europe is typically 1-2 days from despatch, USA 2-3 days from despatch, Australia 5-7 days from despatch