Oxyguard Handy Polaris 1 Dissolved Oxygen Meter
The OxyGuard Handy Polaris is a portable D.O. meter that also measures % saturation, mg/L (ppm), temperature and has salinity compensation. Measurements are compensated for temperature and barometric pressure. The probe is galvanic type and fully field-serviceable. Has a large display with backlight and offers automatic calibration and a choice of language and units of measurement. Each unit is supplied with a detachable clip for easy attachment to a belt or clipboard. Battery life allows up to 1,400 hours of use from a single 9V battery.
• Automatic calibration with stability check.
• Compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure.
• Automatic shutdown for power saving.
- Automatic calibration with stability check.
- Automatic self-check of instrument
- Automatic check of cable and probe.
- Compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure.
- User selectable language.
- User selectable main display parameter.
- "On-screen" instructions.
- 1400 hours use from one 9V alkaline battery.
- Illuminated display with variable intensity.
- Special highly flexible cable.
- Automatic shutdown for power saving.
- NEW PROBE DESIGN – even easier to renovate!
- Galvanic type.
- No warm up time.
- Fully temperature compensated.
- Remarkably short response time.
- Stores dry.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- Tough membrane.
- No need for regular service or renovation.
- Probe renovation easy and fast when needed.
- Spares available at very low price
- Parameters: ppm (mg/l), saturation, temperature (°C or °F), salinity compensation.
- Display: Large, easy to read graphical LCD display. Variable backlight.
- Probe Type: Galvanic cell, self polarizing, self temperature compensating. Cable Length: Standard 3 m. Any length available on request.
- Operating Conditions: Probe: -5 to +45°C, meter -20 to +60°C.
- Encapsulation (meter): Short-term immersion proof to max. 5m depth.
- Measuring Range: 0-60.0 ppm (mg/l) and 0-600 saturation. Automatically compensated for temperature and barometric pressure. Manual salinity compensation.Temperature -5 to +45°C.
- Salinity Compensation: 0-59 ppt salinity (manually set).
- Accuracy: Depends on calibration accuracy. Typically better than +/-1% of measured value +/-1 digit within the standard measuring range.
- Repeatability: Typically better than +/- 0.5% of measured value.
- Response Time: 90% of end value in less than 20 seconds in water.
- Accuracy, Temperature: +/- 0.2°C.
- Dimensions: 98 mm diameter x 36 mm + belt clip (if used).
- Self-check of: Probe function, meter function, cable, battery.
- Useful battery life: Approx. 2 years with 1 hour's use per day, 5 months with 8 hours use per day.
- Standard Accessories: Membrane cap, membranes, electrolyte, cathode cleaning pad, storage pouch.
Royal Mail 24 / Royal Mail 48
This service can take up to five working days although typically most items are delivered within two working days. We can only ship some of our smaller products via this service
Royal Mail Tracked 24 / Tracked 48
This service can take up to five working days although typically most items are delivered within two working days. We can only ship some of our smaller products via this service. This is s tracked service, and does not require a signature.
DHL Express / Menzies
We offer next day as standard for our stock items with our logistics partner DHL. Tracking and shipping notifications will enable you to know when you parcel is out for delivery.
Please note we try to keep all products in stock, however at times out of stocks cannot be avoided. We will always email you updates on your orders status to keep you fully informed.
Royal Mail International Tracked
This service can take 5-10 days dependant on your location. This is a tracked service for small, lower value items
This service is for most countries in mainland Europe. Delivery is 2-7 days dependant on your location.
This services can take 2-7 days dependant on your location across the globe. Europe is typically 1-2 days from despatch, USA 2-3 days from despatch, Australia 5-7 days from despatch