YSI ProSolo Optical Dissolved Oxygen and Conductivity Meter
The ProSolo ODO/CT kit includes the digital handheld with the optical dissolved oxygen, conductivity, and temperature cable/probe assembly in a soft-sided carrying case
The ODO/CT probe assembly pairs with the YSI Pro Solo Optical Dissolved oxygen Handheld to form a complete sampling system.
Featuring integral, digital sensors, the ODO/CT is plug-and-play which minimises time spent on instrument setup. Pro DIGITAL technology allows the handheld to automatically recognize connected sensors, so there is no need to tell the instrument what is connected. Optical Dissolved Oxygen (ODO) technology is non-consumptive, meaning oxygen is not consumed during the measurement. Flow dependence is non-existent and no stirring is required, resulting in the most accurate DO measurements available from a probe. The ODO sensor is not susceptible to interference from other gases, drifts less and holds calibration longer than membrane covered sensors. Maintenance is a breeze with a simple, threaded optical cap that is good for at least two years.
The integral 4-electrode conductivity cell is designed for maximum field performance and minimal maintenance. The robust sensor is easily cleaned with the included conductivity brush. A graduated cylinder is also included to reduce the amount of conductivity standard solution used for calibration.
The ProSolo Handheld features an easy-to-read color display, large capacity memory, intuitive interface, rechargeable battery, and powerful data management software (KorDSS) for powerful, yet convenient sampling experience. Great for surface water, groundwater, coastal/estuarine, aquaculture, and wastewater applications!
The YSI Pro Solo ODO/CT kit features include:
- Optical dissolved oxygen, conductivity, and temperature sensors in a single probe/cable design that is automatically recognised by the handheld, reducing set-up time
- Automatically compensates DO mg/L measurements for salinity; no need to enter salinity compensation values
- Rugged Optical DO sensor cap with a 2-year warranty is pre-installed on new assemblies
- Probe fits in a 1 inch well with a weighted, stainless steel probe guard
- Long-life rechargeable lithium-ion battery to power handheld and probe through a full day of sampling
- Colour display and backlit keypad allow for sampling in all lighting conditions
- Rugged, waterproof case (IP-67 rated) and military-spec (MS) connectors
- Large memory (>100,000 data sets) with extensive site list and Data ID tag capabilities
- KorDSS software (included) and USB on-the-go connector assist with data management
- 3-year warranty on handheld; 2-year warranty on cable, sensors, and ODO cap
Royal Mail 24 / Royal Mail 48
This service can take up to five working days although typically most items are delivered within two working days. We can only ship some of our smaller products via this service
Royal Mail Tracked 24 / Tracked 48
This service can take up to five working days although typically most items are delivered within two working days. We can only ship some of our smaller products via this service. This is s tracked service, and does not require a signature.
DHL Express / Menzies
We offer next day as standard for our stock items with our logistics partner DHL. Tracking and shipping notifications will enable you to know when you parcel is out for delivery.
Please note we try to keep all products in stock, however at times out of stocks cannot be avoided. We will always email you updates on your orders status to keep you fully informed.
Royal Mail International Tracked
This service can take 5-10 days dependant on your location. This is a tracked service for small, lower value items
This service is for most countries in mainland Europe. Delivery is 2-7 days dependant on your location.
This services can take 2-7 days dependant on your location across the globe. Europe is typically 1-2 days from despatch, USA 2-3 days from despatch, Australia 5-7 days from despatch